Frequently asked questions
We are very happy that you noticed our event and provide you some most common questions beeing asked by the participants of CR Moto events:
1. Can I cancel the event and get the money back?
Due to the coronavirus outbreak extraordinary circumstances have appeared. Some of the events might be cancelled due to limitations that already have been implemented or might be implemented by authorities in the future. CR Moto has paid already to the tracks for many upcoming events, therefore, a full refund to our participants is not possible at this point as it would cause dramatic financial shock which undoubtedly would affect our possibilities to make Track Days this year in a very negative way. Nevertheless, we can assure that in any case your money will not be lost. If due to force majeure circumstances (closed borders, quarantine, etc.) it will be impossible to host the event, then such event (together with all registrations and payments) will be moved to another date. All participants, who have registered for that event, will be informed about the changes accordingly by email.
2. How can I use the money from postponed or cancelled event?
If it will be impossible to host the event, then such event (together with all registrations and payments) will be moved to another date. All participants, who have registered for that event, will be informed about the changes accordingly by email.
If the new event date doesn't fit you, then you will be allowed to move your payment to another CR Moto event in 2020. In such a case you will have to cancel your registration to the event with a new date and make a new registration to the event which you choose instead. Registration to the new date can be cancelled not later than 30 days prior to the event.
3. What is the procedure of reselling entry to CR Moto events:
- first of all new person (buyer) have to register to the event at our web www.crmoto.eu. Waiitng list if the event sold out.
- the person who is selling (seller) have to write an email (email@example.com) to us and inform us about the name (email) of seller data and buyer data (name, surname and email address). Also seller have to attach payment confirmation so that we could easyer fint it.
- after that we will note it in our system and buyer will receive and email with payment confirmation
4. What is the cost of changing participant:
- it is free of charge.
- it is not allowed to sell single sessions or part of the day, you can sell only complete day or two.
5. When Can I enter the track before the event:
- usually you can enter the track from 7 p.m. day before the event starts. Please read an info about the vent.
6. Where can I find the pictures after the event? When it will be published?
- we post pictures free of charge on our FB page - CR Moto.
- usually it is being loaded at once after we receive it from photographer.
- we do not store more pictures in our PC's than it is loaded on our FB page.
- if you want higher resolution pictures, please contact the photographer which is usually noted in our album.